Because America’s Catfish is dedicated to the best quality catfish on the market, we are committed to finding employees with a passion for what we do. We currently have job openings for the following positions:
America's Catch is always seeking qualified applicants for processing, maintenance, quality assurance, and supervisory positions. We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits.
CONTACT OUR HR DEPARTMENT AT 662.254.7200.
WHEN: To be announced
WHAT TO BRING:
Applicants should bring two forms of ID when applying.
Los solicitantes deben traer dos formas de identificación.
·No experience necessary for the production worker position.
-We offer on the job training for production workers and quality assurance analysts.
·We conduct interviews Tuesdays and Wednesdays ONLY @ 8am at our location:
46623 County Road 523, Itta Bena, MS 38941
·We encourage anyone interested to apply.
·All applicants are asked to bring two forms of ID.
We are looking for a skilled Diesel Mechanic that will assure the proper operations of our diesel equipment. A successful applicant will be able to complete inspections and maintenance requirements for our diesel equipment, correct vehicle deficiencies, make adjustments and alignments, and keep records.
• Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic test
• Identify worn and damaged parts
• Maintain preventative maintenance schedules to keep equipment available for use
Rate of Pay: - per hour
Buscamos un mecánico diésel capacitado que garantice el funcionamiento correcto de nuestros equipos diésel. Un solicitante exitoso podrá completar las inspecciones y los requisitos de mantenimiento de nuestro equipo diésel, corregir las deficiencias del vehículo, realizar ajustes y alineaciones y mantener registros.
• Determinar la condición del vehículo mediante la realización de inspecciones y pruebas de diagnóstico.
• Identificar partes usadas y dañadas
• Mantener programas de mantenimiento preventivo para mantener el equipo disponible para su uso.
Tarifa de pago: $ 13 - $ 18 por hora
America's Catch, located at 46623 County Road 523, Itta Bena, MS 38941, needs 70 Fish Processors for its catfish plant from October 1, 2023 until July 31, 2024. 2 Weeks of training is required and 1 month of experience is required or all candidates. General worker needed for fish plant to process and pack fresh and/or frozen fish. Worker may use knives, meat saws, band saws, or other equipment to perform fish cutting and trimming. Worker will clean, trim, slice fish for future processing. Cut and trim fish to prepare for packing. Remove parts such as skin, scales or bones from carcass. Inspect fish products for defects, bruises, or blemishes. Worker will process primal parts into cuts that are ready for retail use. Separate fish and by products into specified containers. Weigh fish and tag containers for weight and contents. Work hours will often be 9:00am - 5:00 pm at a rate of $10.32 per hour up to 40 hours/week and then $15.48 per hour for overtime hours. Workers will be eligible for potential bonus/incentive programs that are standard to all employees. The employment is on a full-time temporary basis. The worker will be paid at least every two weeks. Employer will make all deductions from workers' pay as required by law. Employee will have the option of Employer-provided lodging. The total monthly cost of lodging is $270.00, which may be split between 4 workers at a rate of $67.50 per worker per month (utilities not included), which shall be deducted should employee choose this lodging option, and lodging shall be approximately 1 mile from worksite.
Employer will use a single work week as its standard for computing wages. Employer will reimburse H-2B worker in the first week for all visa, visa processing, border crossing, and other fees as required by law. If worker travels from abroad, travel expenses will be reimbursed. If the worker completes 50% of the work contract period, Employer will reimburse the worker for transportation and subsistence from the place of recruitment to the place of work. Upon completion of the work contract or where the worker is dismissed, if earlier, Employer will provide or pay for workers reasonable costs of return transportation and subsistence back home or to the place the worker originally departed to work, except where the worker will not return due to a subsequent employment with another employer. The amount of transportation payment or reimbursement will be equal to the most economical and reasonable common carrier for the distances involved. Daily subsistence will be provided at a rate of $15.46 per day during travel to a maximum of $59.00 per day with receipts. Employer will provide all tools, supplies, and equipment necessary to complete the assigned duties. Should worker require or desire extra equipment due to loss or destruction as a result of misuse, or uniform or tool, or similar item, worker may purchase item(s), and Employer may deduct the cost of such item from wages. Worker is offered employment for a total number of hours equal to at least 3⁄4 of the workdays for each 12-week period, if the period of employment is 120 or more days, or each 6-week period, if the period of employment is less than 120 days. Inquire at your nearest State Workforce Agency office, Greenwood WIN Job Center, located at 812 W. Park Ave., Greenwood, MS 38935-0554. Ph: (662) 459-4600. The employer is America's Catch. Mailing Address: PO Box 584, Itta Bena, MS 38930. Phone: 662-254-7200.
The Industrial Electrician position is technical career employment at a fish processor in Itta Bena, MS. This position requires proficiency in multiple skill clusters including a thorough understanding of electrical controls, fluid power, mechanical systems, and manufacturing processes. The Industrial Electrician will perform medium to high-level machine systems troubleshooting and repair and provide technical support for all phases of the operation.
Education: High school degree and one of the following:
1. An Associate’s Degree in Electronic Technology (or a closely related technical field) or
2. A combination of education and experience which may include a Skilled Trades programs or military training.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years Industrial Electrical Controls experience; proven good safety and attendance record along with strong interpersonal skills.
Computer Skills: Competent in Windows based software, such as Outlook, Excel and Word. Strong skills in document organization and using document templates and creating simple queries. Must either be proficient or become proficient in SAP Maintenance or existing CMMS.
Communication Skills: Reading and writing fluency in English. High level oral communications, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. The ability to function effectively in a team environment and interact productively with all levels of management and operations personnel.
Certification: Certifications in any technical fields or techniques is a plus.
Travel: Minimum of 1-5 trips per year outside of assigned location.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Minimum Technical Employment Requirements:
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
1. Demonstrated skills in the area of AC/DC circuits, and industrial electrical systems. Experience in electrical safety and lockout/tagout processes and procedures.
2. Knowledge in the theory and application of electronic devices, such as industrial semiconductors, solid-state drives and industrial control systems.
3. Experience in the operation of PLC systems and microcomputers.
4. Experience with control and data-collection instrumentation and transducers.
5. Working knowledge and skills in tools and components used in maintenance and repair of mechanical systems such as bearings, gears, clutches, belts, and seals.
6. Ability to troubleshoot and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic components and systems.
Preferred Skills: (possession of one or more of these skills is a plus)
1. Basic microcomputer skills necessary to understand the operation and interfacing characteristics of microprocessors. This includes I/O and interfacing concepts, software interaction, applications, programming languages and techniques, including software troubleshooting.
2. Experience in PLC operation to include basic system configurations and hardware, relay-equivalent instructions, timers/counters, data manipulation, data communications and advanced programming commands; as well as interfacing, troubleshooting, and application and program development.
3. Demonstrated skills or training in electronic motor drive technologies including servo-motors, encoders, tachometers, electronic and mechanical brakes/clutches, closed-loop systems, DC servo, AC variable-frequency, AC servo, and stepper systems.
4. Experience interacting with suppliers and engineers to define a project need, assist with the design and specification of mechanical/electrical/fluid power systems required to meet the project need.
5. Understanding of welding safety, welding equipment, selection of electrodes and wire, manipulation of electrodes and gun, welding positions, oxyacetylene welding, flame cutting, joint preparation, and TIG welding.
6. Understanding of the fundamentals of material characteristics, the selection process for materials in products and the design considerations for materials fabrication, evaluating, testing and reporting material characteristic and selecting the appropriate material for a technical application.
Other Requirements: Display sound judgment, leadership, organizational skills and the ability to work independently with little supervision. Possess valid driver’s license. Must submit to drug screening.
Qualified applicants for our Maintenance Technician position should be skilled in maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing various types of equipment. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for repairing AC/DC electrical, PLCs, electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and other mechanical systems throughout the plant. Applicants must be able to function in a team environment working with other maintenance personnel.
Rate of Pay: $14 - $19 per hour
Los solicitantes calificados para nuestro puesto de Técnico de mantenimiento deben estar capacitados para mantener, solucionar problemas y reparar varios tipos de equipos. El técnico de mantenimiento será responsable de reparar los sistemas eléctricos, PLC, electrónicos, neumáticos, hidráulicos y otros sistemas mecánicos de CA / CC en toda la planta. Los solicitantes deben poder funcionar en un entorno de equipo trabajando con otro personal de mantenimiento.
Tarifa de pago: $ 14 - $ 19 por hora
Applicants applying to be one of our production workers must be willing to work in cold temperatures while working with our fish, and hand cutting tools will be required in order to assist with the proper processing of the fish. Other duties will also be assigned.
Rate of Pay: 9.50 - $14 per hour
Solicitantes que soliciten ser uno de nuestros trabajador de produccion deben estar dispuestos a trabajar en temperaturas frías mientras trabajan con nuestros pescados, y se necesitarán herramientas de corte manual para ayudar con el procesamiento adecuado del los pescados. También se asignarán otras funciones.
Tarifa de pago: $ 9.50 - $ 14 por hora
As a Quality Control Specialist, this person assists with the daily operations of QA procedures throughout the facility and ensures all product inspection forms are filled out properly and submitted in a timely manner.
Rate of Pay: .00 - .00 per hour
Como especialista en control de calidad, esta persona ayuda con las operaciones diarias de los procedimientos de control de calidad en toda la instalación y garantiza que todos los formularios de inspección de productos se completen correctamente y se envíen de manera oportuna.
Tarifa de pago: $ 10.00 - $ 12.00 por hora
Our Privately Held, Family Owned Catfish Company is looking for a few experienced drivers who are interested in stable year-round over the road multi-stop and FTL driving opportunities.
• Schedules and Lanes facilitates guaranteed weekly Home Time
• Industry leading pay and benefits that include:
Starting Base Pay of $.46/mile
(Incremental Seniority pay adds up to $.03/mile)
Lane Premiums Stop pay, Delivery pay, Safety bonuses, adds to total pay that can exceed +$.70/mile
• Company Paid Health Insurance
• Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance availability
• 401 K Plan with Company match
• Vacation Pay
• Annual Bonus eligibility
• Comfortable Company driver clothing provided
• Well maintained dedicated equipment, average age of Tractor fleet less than 3 years
Minimum 2 years' Experience Required.
INDUSTRY LEADING PAY & BENEFITS!
Nuestra empresa privada, family owned catfish company está buscando algunos conductores experimentados que estén interesados en una estabilidad durante todo el año durante todo el año en la carretera de múltiples paradas y oportunidades de conducción FTL.
• Horarios y carriles facilita la garantía semanal de tiempo en casa
• Pago y beneficios líderes en la industria que incluyen:
Pago base inicial de $.46/milla
(El pago incremental de antigüedad se suma a $ .03 / milla)
Lane Premiums Stop pay, Delivery pay, Bonos de seguridad, se suma al pago total de +$.70/mile
• Seguro de salud pagado por la compañía
• Disponibilidad de seguro dental, de la vista y por discapacidad
• Plan 401 K con partido de empresa
• Pago de vacaciones
• Elegibilidad de bono anual
• Ropa cómoda del conductor de la compañía proporcionada
• Equipo dedicado bien mantenido, edad promedio de la flota de tractores de menos de 3 años
Se requiere un mínimo de 2 años de experiencia.